Your cart is empty.
Air Fried Buttermilk Fried ChickenIngredients
- Place chicken thighs in a shallow casserole dish. Pour buttermilk over chicken and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 190 °C
- Mix flour, seasoned salt, and pepper in a large resealable bag. Dredge chicken thighs in seasoned flour. Dip back into the buttermilk, then coat with panko bread crumbs
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 1/2 of the chicken thighs in the basket. Spray the top of each chicken thigh with cooking spray.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 15 minutes. Flip. Spray tops of chicken again. Cook for about 10 more minutes, or until the juices run clear and the chicken is no longer pink. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading