Your cart is empty now.
There’s something extremely comforting about the tang of lemon over a nice, moist chicken breast. This recipe is not only delicious, but it is also extremely quick to put together.
Cuisine - Continental
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|2 People||2 Minutes||10 minutes|
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4-6 cloves garlic sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- Start by pounding the chicken breasts lightly so they're of even thickness. This will ensure they cook uniformly.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, and then proceed to dredge the chicken breasts lightly in the flour.
- Heat a nonstick skillet and add the butter and olive oil to it. When it warms up, add the chicken breasts and allow them to cook on medium-low heat without moving them for at least 4 minutes. Add the garlic to the pan as well.
- Flip the chicken breasts and cook on the other side for 4 minutes. Flip it again and cook for another 2-3 minutes. The chicken should be golden brown on both sides and should be cooked through. Take it off the heat and let it rest on a plate.
- Add the lemon juice to the same pan and use a silicone spatula to scrape all the little bits that are stuck to the pan. Turn off the heat and add the cilantro leaves to the pan. Once it wilts, drizzle this sauce on the chicken breasts, and serve!
translation missing: en.general.search.loading